02/06/2019

Celebrity Names For The New Series (to be updated)

Whilst nobody has been confirmed by Channel 4, we do have a few names that have managed to slip the secrecy net online.

Gemma Collins and James Argent: These stars of The Only Way Is Essex let slip their involvement on social media



Sir Chris Hoy: In an interview with the Daily Record this morning (June 2nd), Hoy is quoted as saying, on the subject of reality TV, "If I had a passion for dancing, I would do Strictly but I don’t. I did Top Gear because I love cars and the Crystal Maze as I’ve always been a big fan...". As he hasn't been on yet, expect to see the Olympic cyclist soon. 

Who would you like to see on the show? Who do you expect to see? Leave a comment below.

3 comments:

  1. Technically 4 if you include whoever that instagram account relates to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scratch that. It was Gemma Collins make up artist.

      Delete
    2. Crystal Maze USA announced, see our latest blog post!

      Delete