12/05/2018

Original Crystal Maze Silver and Gold Dome Tokens!

Here at the Crystal Maze Fan Group, I received another great addition to my collection today - Original Gold and Silver Tokens from the 90's Crystal Maze, sent to me by Julian Shortman. He was a contestant on Series 6, Episode 7. The tokens are creased but not ripped or teared, which is extremely exciting. They not only survived blowing around the Crystal dome, but over two decades. Fantastic stuff - Now I have tokens from both the old and new mazes - they are going to make a fantastic framed prop maze piece. Thanks Julian! He said he will try and catch up with me sometime as he only lives down the M4, I think. What a fantastic piece of Maze History.


1 comment:

  1. Hi I love the crystal maze do you have the crystal from the show itself

    ReplyDelete