21/12/2018

Interview With Richard O'Brien, plus a Christmas guest star with previous time travel experience

There's not much in life I'll drag my carcass out of bed for at 1am but this is a special case, mainly because my laptop is currently stationed downstairs and my phone is teeteringly close to being impaled on a very sharp implement.

First off, this year's Boxing Day special features a guest appearance from 'Doctor Who' actor Pearl Mackie who sets this year's Christmas team an extra little task for a bonus crystal. I'm not against this, its Christmas, it's just a fun little addition to make it a bit more special than the other celebrity specials in the year.




Secondly, and the reason I've done this at 1am because I felt there wasn't a second to waste when I saw it, jackremembersthings.blogspot.com has another interview. A big one. But first I implore you to go here and read the build-up to an interview with an icon.
Get comfy, pour yourself a glass of something fizzy, put out the fire and throw another log on the cat as Jackremembersthings meets Richard O'Brien


All credit to jackremembersthings.blogspot.com for his Crystal Maze interviews over the last couple of weeks, and check out his Youtube channel for his Crystal Maze interviews as well as a couple of others that will appeal to the 90's-est of 90's kids. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your support and your enjoyment of my interviews. I am still not over the fact it happened. I feel very lucky as I know a lot of people would like to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Jack for the superb input, have a good Christmas.

      Delete