03/04/2019

The Crystal Maze Fan Group - Get involved

As an administrator for The Crystal Maze Fan Blog / Fan Group - I am delighted that this blog is becoming such a success. We are getting a wide global readership with lots of people getting in touch with us to talk about the Maze. A few years ago, the Maze didn't even exist on Social Media, so it's nice that it has been brought up to date with the times. I absolutely love the show and it's always so fascinating to hear production and contestant stories, as well as the inspirations behind the various games. Next year The Crystal Maze reaches 30 years old, (as old as me!). I am so chuffed that three decades later, the show is still so popular. Please feel free to comment on any of our posts, or message us if you'd like to contribute towards an article, or even join our Crystal Maze Fan Facebook Messenger Group.

- Neil (Admin, Crystal Maze Fan Blog).

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I've said it before but the blog is fantastic. Crystal Maze was and still is a big part of my life, and it's great to see and hear from other dedicated fans. I'd love to join the Facebook Messenger Group if I can.

    Many thanks and keep on rocking ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Series 3 is coming this year. A few of us have been working on it. We aren't allowed to tell you anymore than that though.

      Delete
  2. Can you add me on Facebook. Neil Michael Robinson and I will add you to the TCM fb Fan group messenger chat cheers!

    ReplyDelete