31/03/2020

Week One Of The UK Lockdown Done, How's Everyone Doing?

Obviously, with TV production at a bare minimum and presenters hosting shows from their homes, there's not going to be any TCM in the near future. So, putting game shows to the side for now, how's everyone coping? Think I can sum up my monotonous days quite adequately in a song...



On the plus side, I finally got hold of another book I needed for my TCM collection. The Crystal Maze Puzzle Book 2 has been listed online for months at extortionate prices. Only a week or so ago it was on eBay for £77. I know that the main book seller on there has an automated pricing system so its an algorithm deciding to try and fleece bank accounts but still, £77. Thankfully that automated system dropped it to £6 at the back end of last week so I snapped it up while I could before it shot up again.


 Let us know how you're managing in the comments below. Found anything good worth watching to share? Just need a chat? I might have to sort out a little get together on Twitch or something

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Includes a couple of photos of games designed by Phil Newton England, as covered here https://thecrystalmazefangroup.blogspot.com/2018/02/original-series-crystal-maze-games.html

      Delete
  2. Are there any remaining celebrity episodes t be aired this year, think there are six episodes left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theres several left over from last year: http://thecrystalmazefangroup.blogspot.com/2019/07/two-more-names-for-part-two-of-this.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks, hope we get to see them soon!

      Delete