11/08/2020

'It's Only A Game Show' Talks The Crystal Maze This Saturday

 Following on from last week and @jordha talking about TCM on 'Game Shows I Suppose', this Saturday sees the UK perspective. Brit based podcast 'It's Only A Game Show' (no points for knowing which show that references, I've mentioned my Jim Davidson story enough as it is) takes to your podcast feeds at the end of the week to have a fun little chat about our favourite big-budget adventure game show.

 I first listened to them when they covered 'You Bet!', the finest of all ITV Saturday night shows not involving Larry the Loafer. As such, I'll get round to writing about YB at some point because thus far my Saturday Night content covers Scavengers and just Scavengers. That cannot stand. Probably do Noel's House Party too at some point. It's not really a game show but what the heck, my writing, my rules. There was games and it was fun. 

 Get yourself subscribed wherever you get your podcasts and here's the particular episode they'll be talking about. 

And here's the podcast itself:

 Hang on, 3/7... [checks] Yep, the one with her from Durham. Seems like I can't get away from this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment