31/01/2018

The Original Series

Interview with Anita Stubbs, Crystal Maze Production Secretary, 30/01/2018

Anita, how did you find 
David G Croft, the Original Producer of The Crystal Maze to work with?

Anita: "I worked on a couple of things with him, he used to shout “rock and roll” in the gallery. He was really funny to work with."


What was it like to work on the set of The Crystal Maze?

Anita: "I have very happy memories of working on that show, although it was so very cold on the airfield where it was shot, right in the middle of Winter."


What kept all the Crew happy despite the set being in a Freezing Aircraft Hangar?

Anita: "There was a double decker bus where we had the catering and I ate so much I couldn’t fit into my jeans for the wrap party.  Fry ups every morning, mid morning doughnuts, big lunch and dinner with puddings!".


Anita was kind enough to sell her Crystal from the show to me on eBay. I paid £450 for it!








No comments:

Post a Comment