31/01/2018

I've got the Crystal!

 Well I went a bit mad on eBay today and bidded £440 for an actual Crystal Maze Crew Jacket and Crystal (boxed) from the Original Series.

I almost got outbidded at the last second, but my adrenaline kicked in at the last second in true maze style and I won the auction. Anita Stubbs, Production Secretary of the Original Series was selling it.

I'm getting it sent to a friend of mine in the UK, soon as I finish this deployment I look forward to coming home to my Crystal! What a childhood dream to own one of these.

What a dream come true at last! I have the Live experience Crystal, crowd funding Crystal, Crystal from the New Series, and now an actual one from the Original programme! I will take a photograph of them all together once I am back in the UK!

Collectively, this Fan Forum own quite a substantial collection of Maze Memorabelia. We could hold a convention at this rate!



02/02/18: Phil back in the UK has teased me with this Royal Mail Card, he is off to collect the original Crystal on my behalf tomorrow, then send it to me when I am back in the UK from this deployment. Exciting times. 

Another step closer to holding and owning an original Crystal from The Crystal Maze! 



No comments:

Post a Comment