19/01/2020

King Richard O'Brien Coin prop

While the excitement over the US Crystal Maze release continues, I just wanted to share with you my latest acquisition to add to my Maze prop Collection. A large Richard O'Brien figurehead coin, as used on screen in the Crystal Maze UK 2018 Series. The coin was used in the Medieval Wages game. It is absolutely stunning. It is very detailed and fairly heavy, I wanted it the moment I saw it on TV. I am so chuffed I was able to get this rare find. It is surprisingly large, about the size of a roll of sellotape (scotch tape). The detail is excellent, thanks to the Art Dept. Another piece to add to my extensive maze collection. There will only ever be one true king of The Crystal Maze!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete