26/11/2020

For Sale: One Original Crystal Maze "I Cracked The Crystal Maze" Crystal from Series One (1990)

 Thanks to the modern wonder that is social media, one of the contestants for the very first series filmed back in 1989 and broadcast in 1990 has been in touch regarding selling his prize crystal from the show. 

Now, I'll be the first to admit I'd love one for my collection. I'd give vital organs and limbs for one. But right now I've other priorities so I'd love to help another proper Crystal Maze fan (you, the reader) get in contact with the seller and work out a sale yourself.


Alan Holloway, vice-captain for his team (Episode Nine) is the seller in question. He got in contact via Twitter and has said that after having his Crystal move from mantelpiece to mantelpiece, he'd be willing to part with his prize. 

Alan's Crystal

Alan can be contacted by email at alan_holloway_2@hotmail.com and I hope you and he can come to an agreement.

Strictly speaking, he was in every show from series one,
 his creative shovel work featured in the opening titles.

And just so we're all clear, I never said they'd be my body parts.

1 comment: