19/09/2019

First Copy of Eastern Zone Expansion

Rascals very kindly sent us their first Eastern Zone Expansion pack today to look at. It is currently not on sale yet, but soon. They are just waiting on a batch to arrive. The pack is very high quality and features Eastern Zone themed games, which can be played combined with the existing Crystal Maze Board game, or as a standalone game. The pack features the new zone cut out which can be placed over the former Medieval Zone (or over any other zone you fancy, as it's double-sided



I haven't tried yet but there could be the possibility of using all five zones at once, but I guess you might run out of miniature Crystals. A great product and I look forward to playing with it this weekend. I don't want to give too much away. Keep your eyes peeled for its imminent release. Would love to see an Ocean Zone one too, but I guess that would be hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment