03/06/2019

America: Nickelodeon greenlights The Crystal Maze

Well this is exciting, isn't it? Following on from our blog in April where there was rumours of a US version, it seems those rumours have become reality. Bunim Murray Productions have had the green light from Nickelodeon to make a US series of 'The Crystal Maze'

As can be read here, 10 one hour episodes are set to go into production using the set at the Bottleyard, Bristol as we predicted. It's going to be family teams so expect communication breakdowns and parental embarrassment.


“As Nickelodeon embraces co-viewing opportunities for every member of the family, "The Crystal Maze" brings a new type of action game and storytelling to audiences with its escape room-style gameplay and emphasis on collaboration and teamwork to win,” said Rob Bagshaw, Executive Vice President, Nickelodeon Unscripted Content.

It's taken the best part of 30 years to happen but the show we love and adore is now officially an international franchise.

A host hasn't yet been named but casting is underway both for contestants and the role of maze master.

1 comment:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete