28/06/2019

Who Are Next Week's (5th July) Celebrity Crystal Maze Contestants?

Another week passes, another Friday is upon us which means tonight at 8PM on Channel 4, the five celebs I covered last week have their turn on the games in the maze. That also means that next week is the turn of five more celebs of whom you may or may not be aware of, so here's a quick introduction for you to peruse between now and then.


Nancy Sorrell

Whilst she may be mostly known as the wife of Vic Reeves (more on him in a minute), Nancy has had a career in her own right. Starting as a model for high street fashion brands, she's been a TV presenter and appeared on such celebrity based shows as 'Hole in the Wall' and 'Celebrity Antiques Roadtrip'.




Vic Reeves

As Britains top light entertainer and singer since the late '80s, Reeves has been a staple of comedy in the UK longer than I personally remember. Alongside his working partner Bob Mortimer, the two have been behind shows such as 'Shooting Stars', 'Catterick', 'House of Fools' and 'Big Night Out' to name but a few. My favourite name to be seen in this series, he grew up in my hometown, was at school with my dad and his single 'Dizzy' was the first single I ever bought.



Ferne McCann 

From someone I'm very well aware of to someone I'm not that familiar with. Ferne McCann got her start in the public eye on The Only Way Is Essex, much like Gemma Collins. On the back of that, she went on to appear in other reality shows such as 'I'm a Celebrity...', 'Celebs Go Dating' and 'Ferne McCann: First Time Mum'.




Graeme Swann

Graeme Swann is a former cricketer who played for country and county for 15 years. For Americans unaware, cricket... well imagine if a baseball game lasted 5 days, that's cricket. He raised his profile in 2018 by competing in the BBC ballroom dancing contest 'Strictly Come Dancing'.


Susan Calman

Scottish comedian Susan Calman, like Swann, is a 'Strictly' alumnus. She's presented daytime quiz and game shows such as 'Armchair Detectives', 'The Boss' and 'The Lie'. She is also a regular on BBC Radio 4 panel shows such as 'The News Quiz' and 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue'.






No comments:

Post a Comment